The Applied Ballistics Tactical
for Android was developed for the military sniper, with
direct input from the community on desired features, interface, and
Dubbed “the easy button” of ballistics
apps by active duty snipers, this application is the no-frills solution
for professional shooters who need an accurate solution fast.
Designed to work completely “off the
grid”, this application does not rely on data, cell or GPS connections
for performing any of it’s functions. All BC’s and custom drag models
are included for over 420 bullets. Blue-tooth
connectivity with Kestrel devices, Sig Kilo 2400, PLRFs, RAPTARs, RULRs, REM 100 & 200, Drop 3, and Wind Sensor Array are supported.
Weapon profile management stores the details of your rifles and ammunition for easy selection in the field.
The top level of this app always shows
your elevation and wind bracket for the selected weapon profile and
conditions which are all visible at the top level.
With drag models measured via live fire
in the Applied Ballistics Laboratory, the accuracy of trajectory
prediction is second to none. However ballistic calibration is
available to correct the solution based on observed impacts when
complete inputs are not known.
You can read further details and features of the Applied Ballistics Tactical App in the user instruction manual.
The AB Tactical app is not available on the open market. It’s available to US Military, Allied Nation Military Personnel, Law Enforcement, FBI, CIA, Game Wardens, Park Rangers, Honorably Discharged Military, Retired Military, Retired Law Enforcement etc.
Note: You will need to download this program directly to your device. Please complete your order using your Android device to make this process easier.
1. AB Ballistics Engine
2. Weapon Employment Zone Analysis
3. Wind Profile Analysis (Input up to 8 winds)
4. Custom Drag Models, built in AB Library.
5. Firearm/Ammo Profiles (Build and Store custom profiles).
6. Target Range Estimation (calculate distance based on target size in reticle)
7. Angle Detection (Uses devices accelerometer to determin inclination angle)
8. Weather Station Atmosphere (User can choose to pull weather from internet).
9. Atmosphere via Kestrel (Kestrel 5000 series, 4000 series, and Drop 3).
10. LRF Compatibility (RAPTAR-S, PLRF, STORM, and RULR, Sig Kilo 2400). Ability to receive range input.
11. Aerodynamic Jump, Spin Drift, Vertical and Horizontal Coriolis Effects are calculated.
12. Interactive HUD Output.
13. Ballistic Calibration & Muzzle Velocity Calibration abilities.
14. Metric Support.
15. Ability to upload profiles to RAPTAR-S & Kestrel 4500 AB.
16. Works off Grid (No Cell Service Needed).
17. New and enhanced Target Engagement Screen with a new innovative Swipepad for easy range, wind speed, and wind direction modification.
18. Tactical / Night Vision compatible color scheme throughout the application